Gaston Luga


Spent my Friday catching up on 13 Reasons Why on Netflix (amazing series) with my acai bowl!


Been having acai bowls for breakfast lately because it is so quick and delicious, not to mention how there are tons of different variations I can create just by differing the ingredients. That said, one of my favorites is the Blueberry Acai Bowl for that extra boost of anti-oxidants ;)



Also started packing for my upcoming trip and I'm gonna bring along the gorgeous Clässy (black & pink) backpack kindly sent over by Gaston Luga :)


Gaston Luga is a Swedish backpack retailer located in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. Their backpacks are designed to suit any setting or occasion, and i can picture carrying this to school, work, travel or just a casual date out :) I love the juxtaposition of soft leather and thick canvas, giving it a chic, yet rugged look. 


They have various collections such as Clässic, Clässy and Pråper - all of which showcases an elegant and casual style. 


More over, there are 10 different colours to choose from for the leather address tags! Mix & match to create your own unique backpack :)


The back pocket is very functional indeed! Perfect for my ez-link card ;)


Quote "yellowfingers15" for 15% off your order on www.gastonluga.com, and also enjoy free shipping & 20% off tax rebate! 





  • xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥