YFINGERFOOD 2


Yogurt, berries, fresh fruits and granola are my favorite favouritee favouriteeee food in the planet!!! 


I can eat these snack bowls every single day and not get sick of it :) Whether as a snack, dessert or for breakfast ^^ I feel strange not having them for a day hahahahaha. I love them so much I even have designated cutlery for them HAHAHA #weirdo 

A nutritious, pretty and delicious treat that's so simple to put together, what more can i ask for?




I enjoy sprinkling superfood on them, such as chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, ground flax, psyllium husk, nutritional yeast and NUTSSSS




Passionfruit!!








I like my yogurt to be really thick and creamy, almost like cheese! Tart, slightly acidic and no sugary jams in it please. Greek yogurt is the best, it fulfills all my requirement and it's high in protein ;) 










Papaya yogurt bowl with berries ^^



Most people I know hate Grapefruits because they are sour and bitter, but.. i LOVE it



















Still can't get over how cute kiwi berries are :')




Red bayberries (if i remember correctly)! Super rare find though 







Dragonfruits are tasteless to some, but i enjoy their slight sweetness and chewing on their seeds hehe. Especially love the red ones!










PARFAITS. My ultimate favourite and weakness!!!











Figs! Wish we have it more often in Singapore 








X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥