YFINGERFOOD 5


 

 Another YFINGERFOOD series :)
 Most of them were made during my study break, when I needed to de-stress haha


 One of my favourite breakfast food essential - avocadoes! So versatile, so delicious and so healthy :)



Breakfast for the family on Valentine's Day :)

 Emoji toasts!

 
Savoury ones :) Ham & Cheese, Chirashi Toast, Smoked Salmon Avocado, Tuna and Mozzarella!


Superfood Muesli, Greek yogurt, Bananas; washed down with a cuppa green tea!





 V-day Cinnamon Rolls for him :-)

Supposed to look like hearts but..... 



We cooked lunch today on our monthsary! 

Broccoli Corn Spinach salad, Cheesy Toppoki, Truffled scrambled eggs, Stirfry Wagyu Beef with mushrooms and onions :)



Thunder Tea Rice is my ABSOLUTE favourite!!! 

This is my take on it, using Rainbow Quinoa and added a crispy sunny side up ;)



Runny yolk, yes please.



 Mixed veg omelette cooked in coconut oil, walnut cheese toasts, cherry tomatoes and a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese :)


Dad cooked Mee Goreng one fine Sunday morning! As usual, Ingredients > Noodles hahahhaa



Always my favourite snack :)

Greek yogurt layered with all kinds of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, hemp, chia), cocoa nibs, granola, kiwis, strawberries, blueberries and bananas :-)





X



1 comments:

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥