Strawberry Speculoos Yogurt Parfait // BoxGreen (with a discount code!)



As much as I love baking, I'm actually quite the clean freak hahaha. I'm probably the weirdo who (tries to) eat healthily but at the same time, bake a lot of sinful desserts :P I'm passionate about eating well but at the same time, I believe life is all about balance so an occasional indulgence is definitely fine :)


Friends who know me would know I stay away from fried/oily food, love my fruits and vegetables, and would definitely pick wholegrain products if available :) When I snack, it will almost always be fruits, nuts, seeds with my yogurt! I usually eat low fat Greek yogurt as it has a higher protein content, but frozen yogurt is my weakness. :P

I've been eating the same few nuts/seeds combinations for months and yes I am getting bored of them. I bake different granola flavors every now and then but you know there are lazy days where you just don't feel like doing anything :(

So imagine my glee when BoxGreen sent a box of these goodies to my doorstep! New, healthy toppings on my yogurt for me to snack on ;) Without me doing anything!









 Made a Strawberry Yogurt Parfait with Speculoos granola, as well as BoxGreen's Cheng Tng Mix (dried longans, goji berries, crispy lotus seeds)!


BoxGreen is on a mission to promote healthier snacking by sourcing and delivering natural and healthier snacks straight to the customers hands, in the most hassle-free way possible. 

All you have to do is to subscribe and receive new, healthy, guilt-free snacks every month! This is a god-sent if you are not sure what to buy, or find buying individual packages of nuts/seeds/super foods a hassle, then this is the thing for you :) 


Check out the wide variety of snacks at their website :) They are also working on customization to suit customers' taste buds!

If you don't wish to commit just yet, you can order individual snack packs with no subscription required.


Feel free to add these to your yogurt, oatmeal or cereal! They can also be incorporated into recipes or act as a quick snack by consuming it directly from the packs :)


......

1 BOX = 1 MEAL

For every box delivered, BoxGreen donates a meal through Willing Hearts to help the underprivileged members in Singapore :') Such a kind gesture so do support them!

BoxGreen is offering an exclusive discount code to my readers! Simply include this code "CHARLENE50%"during checkout for a 50% off ((U.P. S$22 for a box) your first box of healthy snacks :) 



Quoting their website: "At BoxGreen, we do most of the heavy lifting so that you don’t have to — we think a healthy lifestyle should also be worry-free and full of pleasant surprises." :')




http://www.boxgreen.co/
http://boxgreenmarket.com/
https://www.facebook.com/boxgreenco

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥