With a matcha glaze because she is a fan of matcha too! Plus fresh berries, nuts, coconut flakes and matcha kit kat :)
Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cake with Matcha White Chocolate Glaze
3 lemon's zest
4 large eggs
280g cake flour
2tsp double action baking powder
1/2 lemon's juice
6 tbsp sugar
2 lemon's juice
1 Tbsp Matcha Powder
125g White Chocolate Chips
Dash of Milk
1. Sift cake flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Beat butter with the sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add in egg one at a time, then add in lemon rind, mix well.
4. Fold in the flour and yogurt, combine well.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 50mins.
7. While baking the cake, prepare the lemon glaze.
8. Mix sugar and lemon juice and cook over low heat till sugar dissolved.
9. When the cake is done, remove cake from the oven and prick all over with a skewer.
10. Brush the lemon glaze over the hot cake and let cool.
11. Melt white chocolate chips over a double boiler and sift in matcha powder.
12. Mix well and add milk to desired consistency.
13. Pour matcha glaze over bundt cake and decorate as needed.
Her gorgeous dessert table *_* Love the set up! So ashamed to have my rough looking bundt cake there haha