Chicken Gouda Panini, Mini Cheesecakes


Chicken (marinated by mum) Panini with Scrambled Eggs & Gouda Cheese :-)


Miss preparing breakfast for the family due to exams prep :( One of my favorite things to do is waking up early to prepare breakfast for my loved ones hehe hope they liked it! Really cherish every single weekend breakfasts with the family - simple food, parents' coffee/tea, chatting about everything under the sun with the best company x






Always been a fan of Yamazaki/Snaffles/Four Leaves' Cheesecakes, those that are not too heavy like a New York Cheesecake, yet not too soft & fluffy like a Japanese Souffle Cheesecake. Decided to make my own and I'm so glad it garnered great feedback!!! :)))))


Love how it was soft yet creamy and dense at the same time ~ I thought it was a little bit too sweet though, definitely reducing the sugar next time ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥