Strawberry Vanilla Ombré Cake






A 21st Birthday Cake for my dearest Chong Ying! <3 One of the gems I treasure from my good old SP days :')





Strawberry Vanilla Ombré Cake filled with Salted Caramel Cream Cheese and frosted with Strawberry Ombré SMBC :-)

Strawberry SMBC made with fresh strawberry puree is so yummy!! Didn't strain the puree because I want the seeds to appear in the frosting hur hur

Spent hours in a half-squat position trying to smooth out the frosting, balancing the ombré effect (which is sadly not obvious) and achieving the wave effect, glad it turned out pretty okay!

Also made a Banana Bundt Cake for her birthday party, thank you for your faith and trust in me dear!! All the hard work and late nights are definitely worth it for you :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥