YFINGERFOOD 1


Breakfast platter! Chestnut yogurt which the boy insisted on buying for me even though it was really pricey :')



Hehe the "yfingerfood" series is just going to be a compilation of my breakfast/snack bowls, and some of my family's breakfasts & dinners over the past week :-)




Lazy mornings - lazy to arrange my food properly




Breakfast for Jiayi :)




My favourite kind of snack/breakfast :) Red kiwis are definitely my fav now!!!! So packful of nutrients and SO SWEET






Steamed sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs with bell peppers, pumpkin and cheddar cheese


Cooked lunch for the boy & I sometime back! Garlic oyster mushrooms, hotplate tofu, mushroom brown rice, and cheesy spinach chicken rolls.



Wholewheat pancakes with guacamole and yogurt


Hakka Thunder Tea Rice!!! Loveeee this


Omelette with bacon and mushrooms, pan-seared salmon, roast pumpkin


Matcha Crepes with fresh fruits and yogurt, matcha latte


Pumpkin Millet, salmon belly and broccoli


Mum made chicken avocado salad!


Almond-crusted french toasts drizzled with yogurt and paired with fresh fruits, cheese and nuts


Runny yolks are the bestttt







Pan-seared salmon atop a bed of rocket quinoa salad!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥